During Inclement Weather Dumpster Services May be Delayed ,Safety is Our First Priority.•
** We will try to deliver your dumpster if requested AM or PM but due to orders already on schedule and other events out of our control we can Not always guarantee it .Know when ordering delivery hours are from 7-4:30
Normal Delivery hours 7:00-4:30-Mon-Fri
• Please place request for next day service by 1:00 pm(Monday Delivery by 12 on Friday)
This is a legally binding agreement between the “Customer” and NC Dumpster. NC Dumpster will provide the “customer” with non-hazardous roll off waste collection, transportation, disposal, and recycling services. Use of service constitutes the agreement of the terms and conditions listed below.
Terms & Conditions –
• Term – Price of dumpster includes a 14-day rental, delivery, one pick up, and tonnage listed for each dumpster size. Customer MUST contact NC Dumpster when they are finished with the dumpster. NC Dumpster will NOT automatically pick up dumpster after 14 days. After 14 days from the time of delivery if the dumpster is not emptied or removed, there will be a $25 week or $5 per day rental fee. If the dumpster is emptied and brought back that will be considered a new rental period.YOU MUST CALL/EMAIL for REMOVAL
• Service – Customer must contact NC Dumpster at 919-337-3470 to schedule all services required for the dumpster. If service is requested before 12 noon, NC Dumpster will try to service the dumpster within one business day but makes no guarantees. If conditions arise that are out of our control such as weather, traffic conditions, equipment issues, or landfill delays, then service will be completed as soon as possible. Service request on Friday afternoon will be scheduled the following Monday, unless other arrangement have been made.
• Delivery - Delivery and placement of the dumpster is at the discretion of the driver. Driver will make the best effort to place dumpster where desired. If customer requests that the dumpster is placed on the street, customer assumes responsibility for any permit fees, town fines, lawyer or towing fees. If the driver is unable to make a delivery due to safety or lack of accessibility the customer will be charged a $125 trip charge.
• Care of Equipment – Customer shall have care, custody, and control of the dumpster and will take responsibility and liability for all loss or damage to the dumpster and for it’s contents while at the customers location. Customer will not move or alter the dumpster or use it for anything other than its intended purpose.
• Over Loaded Dumpsters – Dumpster is to be filled level to the top. Over loaded dumpsters may allow debris to fall out during transport and cause damage to other vehicles, people or personal property. NC Dumpster reserves the right to refuse pick up for all over loaded and charge a service fee up to $250. It will be the customer’s responsibility to remove any excess debris and make sure the dumpster is secure for pick up.
• Overweight Dumpsters – NC Dumpster reserves the right to refuse pick up for any dumpster with an estimated weight of 24,000 pounds (12 tons). Trucks and roadways are governed by weight limits. If overweight, we are subject to fines by NCDOT. All fines will be the responsibility of the customer. If you are discarding brick, concrete, soil, metal, roofing materials or any other heavy items, please disclose to NC Dumpster so proper arrangements can be made. NC Dumpster reserves the right to charge a service fee up to $250 for an overweight dumpster. It will be the customer’s responsibility to unload any excess weight and make sure the dumpster is safe for pick up.
• Concrete/Brick Dumpsters – Weight limit applies to all clean concrete and brick dumpsters. 30-yard dumpster are not to be used for concrete, brick or dirt. Concrete & brick dumpster must be kept clean and contain no other type of construction or trash debris. NC Dumpster reserves the right to charge a service fee up to $250 for a contaminated load.No more than 1/2 full to 2/3 depending on area
• Blocked Dumpster – If NC Dumpster attempts to deliver or service a dumpster and the dumpster is blocked by a vehicle, materials, gate or any other objects and service can’t be rendered, NC Dumpster will charge the “Customer” a $150 trip charge.
• Property Damage – While NC Dumpster will use the utmost care and consideration, NC Dumpster will not be responsible for any damage to “Customers” property, including walkways, curbing, pavement, driveways, pavers, irrigation, wells, septic or underground utilities resulting from the company’s provision of service. “Customer” warrants that the right of way is sufficient to bear the weight and physical dimensions of NC Dumpsters equipment and vehicles. No repairs are offered or provided.
• Lawn Damage – If “Customer” request that the dumpster be placed on the lawn or alternative location, the “Customer” understands that lawn or property damage may occur. If NC Dumpsters vehicle get stuck, it’s the customers responsibility for all towing fees to remove the vehicle.
• Prohibited Waste – “Customer” agrees not to put any hazardous or toxic waste in the dumpster as it is against the law. All hazardous and toxic waste found in the dumpster will become the responsibility of the “Customer”. Prohibited items include industrial waste, waste containing asbestos, biomedical waste, oil, oil filters, oil containers, pesticides, paint cans with paint, batteries, appliances with Freon, batteries, propane tanks, solvents, TV’s, computer monitors, computer parts, ballasts with PCB’s, devices containing mercury, fluorescent bulbs, telephone poles, railroad ties and septic tanks. NC Dumpster reserves the right to refuse pick up for any dumpster containing prohibited items and may charge a service fee up to $250. It will be the customer’s responsibility to remove any prohibited items if arrangements can’t be made.
• Additional Item Charges – The following items may be placed in the rear of the dumpster but will be charged an additional fee since the have to be reloaded and discarded at a different site. Tires ($20 each), Large Appliances ($35 each), Mattresses ($35 each)
• Credit Card Authorization – All customers must have a credit card on file before delivery due to the level of uncertainty and because fees and or charges can apply after the initial dumpster order. “Customer” agrees and give authorization to NC Dumpster, LLC to retain your credit card information for up to 120 days beyond last day of your dumpster rental and to charge your credit card for any fees or charges that may apply which are covered in the terms & conditions.
• Acceptance – Customer agrees to the terms and condition listed above. Customer will receive a copy of the terms and conditions via e-mail and/or a copy will be delivered with the dumpster. If customer is not available to sign the terms and conditions on delivery, acceptance will be agreed upon by using the dumpster.
; Customer agrees to the terms and condition listed above, acceptance will be agreed upon by sending order and the use of the dumpster
If you have any further questions regarding the terms & conditions, please feel free to give us a call or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.